- 2017-2018 Student Funding Available for Research, Scholarship, Travel and Student Projects
- Ohio State Scores Big in RecycleMania Competition
- Energy Experts in the Classroom
- 2017 Energy and Environment Student Research Projects Announced
- Ohio State Sustainability Courses
- 2017 Energy and Environment Student Scholarship Winners Announced
2017 Energy and Environment Student Scholarship Winners Announced
The Office of Energy and Environment is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2016-2017 Energy and Environment Scholarships, offered to undergraduate students interested in studying or pursuing a career in energy, the nvironment or sustainability.
- Michaela Master is a sophomore Environment, Economy, Development and Sustainability major with a 3.97 GPA. She is active in Mount Leadership Society, Service Committee, Bowen House, and Net Impact, and is passionate about sustainability and hopes to advance sustainability, particularly food-related, throughout her career.
- Andrew Shea is a junior and is double majoring in philosophy and sustainability and maintains a 3.84 GPA. He is active in Net Impact, the Honors Collegium, and is president of the Water Ski team. He wants to use business as a change agent for sustainability when he graduates.
- Nathan Jacoby is a second-year EEDS major and has a 3.89 GPA. He is involved in Net Impact and the Student Ambassador program. He has been passionate about sustainability since childhood and hopes to become a sustainability coordinator in the private sector and make a global impact when he graduates.
- Morgan Nash is currently a sophomore studying mechanical engineering. She has work experience at Fiat Chrysler, Go Sustainable, and Wright Patt AFB while maintaining a 3.84 GPA. She is Vice-President of the OSU chapter of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and is an Engineer's Council Representative.
- Jonathan Kubesch is third-year Environment and Natural Resources Scholar studying evolution, ecology, and agronomy with a 3.60 GPA. He is active in the Environment and Natural Resources Scholars Leadership Council and is an amateur sustainable plant breeder.