- Tour enCORE House
- 2017-2018 Student Funding Available for Research, Scholarship, Travel and Student Projects
- Energy and Environment Student Internship and Job Opportunities
- Ohio State Scores Big in RecycleMania Competition
- Energy Experts in the Classroom
- Energy and Environment Student Design, Innovation and Business Plan Competitions
2017-2018 Student Funding Available for Research, Scholarship, Travel and Student Projects
The Ohio State University is dedicated to advancing education, research, and innovation related to energy, the environment, and sustainability. To further those goals, the Office of Energy and Environment is pleased to offer student funding in three areas:
- Research: for students interested in researching a particular energy, environment, and/or sustainability-related issue on or near campus. Open to all full-time, degree-seeking Ohio State students. Click here for the Research Application. Deadline to apply is October 16.
- Scholarship: for students interested in studying or pursuing a career in energy, environment, and sustainability. Open to full-time, degree-seeking Ohio State undergraduates. Click here for the Scholarship Application. Deadline to apply is November 15.
- Travel: for students interested in presenting the results of their research or scholarship at an academic conference, meeting, or symposium. Also for students interested in study-abroad. Open to all full-time, degree-seeking Ohio State students. Click here for the Travel Application. Applications are due 30 days prior to event.
The application process for funding for the 2017-2018 academic year will be announced in Autumn Semester 2017. Please watch our website for future funding opportunities. For questions about the Research, Scholarship, or Travel programs, email OEEStudentPrograms@osu.edu.
In addition, the Office of Student Life offers funding for campus projects through the Coca-Cola Student Sustainability Grants. Details on applying for the Coca-Cola Sustainability Grants will be posted during Autumn Semester 2017.
Details and past awardee examples
Contact: Carlos Lugo, Program Manager, Sustainability