- Time For Change Week 2018
- Climate Change and Security
- Water & Health: Global and Local Perspectives
- Advanced Biobased Systems Workshop: Pipeline to Commercialization
- Sustainability through Reinvention
- Continuing the Sustainability Conversation: Discounting the Future
- CURA Speaker Series: Christopher A. Impellitteri
- CURA Speaker Series: William Hunt
- World Water Day at Ohio State
Water & Health: Global and Local Perspectives
Healthy water plays a fundamental role in community and individual health. As part of OSU’s World Water Day celebration, the OSU Wexner Medical Center Green Team hosts a discussion about drinking water in our local community and the global imperative to improve access to healthy water through a participatory, values-based process as shown in a program to bring healthy water to a village in Tanzania.
- Matt Steele, Water Supply and Treatment Coordinator, City of Columbus
- Dr. Joe Campbell, Co-Lead of the OSU Sustainable and Resilient Tanzanian Community program
Friday, March 30, Noon – 1 PM
Room L035 in the James Cancer Hospital
Note: This is a “brown bag” affair, bring your lunch if you want to eat during this time.